Everest Expedition South Col.
Mount Everest, the highest point on Earth, 8,848m. also know as “Top of the World”. The Everest Named after Sir George Everest, the British surveyor-general of India has made geographical survey. Everest is known as Chomolungma and Sagarmatha in Tibet and Nepal respectively. First accent on Mt. Everest had been done by Sir Edmund Hilary and late Tenzing Norgay Sherpa in 1953. Till now people has climbed the Mt. Everest successfully and many of them has set different World Records. World Everest Legendary Man Mr. Apa Sherpa is the only one brave man to climb Mt. Everest 17th time in 2007 spring and set new world record. He was accompanied by another Legendary Everest Climber Mr. Lhakpa Gelu Sherpa, who ascent 13th time in 2007 and known as World Record holder of the Fastest Climber (10 hrs. 56 min. and 45 sec. and from base camp to base camp 18 hrs. 20 min.). Everest Base camp is situated at the height of 5,400 mts. Generally the expedition last with 90 days of period. However, this depends on the technical, managerial, weather and logistic support of team and team members. The whole period of Everest expedition is full of excitement and the preparation to reach the summit.
|Height: 8,848 m /
||Duration: 65 Days
|Location: Sagarmatha Zone,Nepal Tibet, China
||Climbing Duration: 45 Days
|Range: Mahalangur Himal
||Starting Point: Fly from Lukla
||Finished Point: Fly Our from Lukla
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu (1350m). Transfer to hotel.
Day 2: Kathmandu, Process for the expedition
Day 3: Kathmandu
Day 4: Kathmandu-- Lukla (2860m). Trek to Phakding. (2622m)
Day 5: Trek to Namche Bazar (3340m).
Day 6: Trek to Tengboche Monastery (3837m).
Day 7: Trek to Dingboche (4343m).
Day 8: Trek to Lobuche (4915m).
Day 9: Acclimatization / Rest day in Lobuche
Day 10: Trek to Everest Base Camp. (5380m)
Day 11-57: Climbing Period on Mt. Everest.
Day 58: Base Camp Clean Up
Day 59: Trek to Pheriche. Stay in Lodge
Day 60: Trek to Namche Bazar. Stay in Lodge.
Day 61: Trek to Lukla. Stay in Lodge.
Day 62: Fly to Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel.
Day 63: Free day in Kathmandu.
Day 64: Free Day in Kathmandu
Day 65: Departure from Kathmandu for Homeland.
|COST INCLUDES EVEREST NEPAL
-Service up to Summit
- Transfer airport-hotel-airport
- Welcome dinner
- Climbing permit
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on BB plan for 5 nights, before and after expedition.
- Transportation of members, staffs and food supplies from Kathmandu- Base Camp - Kathmandu
- One high altitude Sherpa for 1 climber to carry all food and gear to higher camps. Also assist the member during climb and summit attempt
- 6 oxygen bottles (4 lts) per member with mask and regulator (for use only
- Oxygen and mask regulator for High altitude climbing Sherpa.
- Common climbing equipment (necessary rope, ice bars, ice screws, etc)
- Satellite Phone with nominal charge for use.
- Email, Internet services available at base camp with nominal charge for use.
- High altitude tent for members and climbing Sherpas
- EPI Gas and stove
- Cooking set
- Base Camp single tent for each members, climbing Sherpa, BC staff and Liaison Officer
- Schedule flight Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu for members, staff and Liaison Officers
- Transportation of food supply to Base Camp from Kathmandu (Cargo to Lukla and then by porter to base camp)
- All food and fuel for Base Camp and higher camps during expedition
- Solar panel at Base Camp for light
- Services of cook and kitchen boy at Base Camp and cook at Camp 2
- All kitchen equipments, store tents, dining tents, toilet tents, tables and chairs, for Base Camp
- Insurance for Climbing Sherpas, Cooks, Liaison Officer, and local porters
- Equipment allowances and wages for Climbing Sherpas, cooks, kitchen boys and Government Liaison Officer
- All airport transfers
- Garbage deposit
- Farewell dinner
COST DOES NOT INCLUDES
- International airfare from / to your country
- Nepal entry visa fee. (Available at the airport upon arrival)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Hotel after 6 nights stay in Kathmandu.
- Personal climbing gear above base camp
- Personal insurance
- Emergency Rescue evacuation
- High altitude food for member while stay at Camp 1-3-4
- Applicable permit fees and customs charges, etc. for SAT phone, communication equipment, and commercial filming
- Walkie-talkies Radio set for base Camp.
- International airport departure tax at Kathmandu Airport.
- All personal nature expenses
- Applicable customs duty and import license fees for all personal expedition goods arriving in Nepal by air/land as cargo
- Climbing Bonus up to South Col : US$ 1350 per Climbing Sherpa
- Climbing Bonus above South Col : US$ 500 per Climbing Sherpa
- Tips for all staffs